- 3 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir together the ham, mayonnaise, celery, onion, apple and raisins in a large bowl until well combined. Taste; season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a salad, with lettuce and tomatoes, or wrapped in romaine leaves.
- Nutrition (per serving): 406 calories, 31.6g total fat, 86.3mg cholesterol, 694.7mg sodium, 393.4mg potassium, 13.2g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 9.5g sugar, 19.4g protein
Recipe by Jan's Sushi Bar at http://www.janssushibar.com/ham-salad/