|Indian-Spiced Sweet Potatoes |
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss until the potatoes are completely and evenly coated.
- Spread the sweet potatoes evenly on a large, shallow, rimmed baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp and golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Nutrition (per serving): 112 calories, 6g total fat, 15.3mg cholesterol, 507.5mg sodium, 246mg potassium, 14.1g carbohydrates, 2.5g fiber, 2.8g sugar, 1.3g protein
Recipe by Jan's Sushi Bar at http://www.janssushibar.com/indian-spiced-sweet-potatoes/