|Cauliflower Celery-Root Puree |
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed and broken into florets
- 1 large celery root, peeled and cubed (about 1 pound)
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons ghee or clarified butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the cauliflower, celery root and garlic in a large stockpot and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook until the vegetables are fork tender; drain well.
- Puree in a food processor with the ghee until smooth; season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- Nutrition (per serving): 93 calories, 4.4g total fat, 10.2mg cholesterol, 105.9mg sodium, 529mg potassium, 12.5g carbohydrates, 3.4g fiber, 3.1g sugar, 3.2g protein
Recipe by Jan's Sushi Bar at http://www.janssushibar.com/cauliflower-celery-root-puree/