|Roasted Sprouts and Spuds |
- 3 cups thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
- 4 ounces fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine the Brussels sprouts and potatoes in a large bowl; drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Add seasonings and toss again.
- Spread the vegetables on a shallow rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through the cooking time, or until the sprouts are beginning to brown and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve immediately.
- Nutrition (per serving): 232 calories, 14g total fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1448.7mg sodium, 799.8mg potassium, 24.5g carbohydrates, 6.7g fiber, 3.4g sugar, 6.2g protein
Recipe by Jan's Sushi Bar at http://www.janssushibar.com/roasted-sprouts-spuds/