- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, gently combine all of the ingredients, using your hands, until well-blended.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours before using in your favorite recipe.
- Nutrition (per serving): 218 calories, 16.7g total fat, 54.4mg cholesterol, 402.5mg sodium, 315.4mg potassium, 3.4g carbohydrates, 1.5g fiber, <1g sugar, 13.6g protein
Recipe by Jan's Sushi Bar at http://www.janssushibar.com/mexican-style-chorizo/